JaV's Cunt - 2018
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IMPORTANT: Settings on ALL cunt Servers ARE WRONG!!

4 posters

Go down

IMPORTANT: Settings on ALL cunt Servers ARE WRONG!! Empty IMPORTANT: Settings on ALL cunt Servers ARE WRONG!!

Post by m4ki Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:47 pm

Yo Jav, yo ALL

Settings on all servers are wrong, somebody who can change settings, PLS DO IT.

Dunno where Jav is.

Edit: We still dont know who can change settings, So CAN someone offer his server to play on? We should at least get 2 additional servers or this evening it will be a mess cause everybody has to play on saqs server :S

m4ki

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT: Settings on ALL cunt Servers ARE WRONG!! Empty Re: IMPORTANT: Settings on ALL cunt Servers ARE WRONG!!

Post by Fatzilla Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:05 pm

that is only a problem for people who are actually playing 2v2, the rest who need to play 1v1 can do it on the cunt servers. that should get some pressure off Smile

Fatzilla

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT: Settings on ALL cunt Servers ARE WRONG!! Empty Re: IMPORTANT: Settings on ALL cunt Servers ARE WRONG!!

Post by m4ki Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:22 pm

there are still some 2v2 Razz

m4ki

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:35 am

Sorry, I tried clicking the "use new rules" button to see if it would fix the problem.
I guess the problem is that you get 2 points if both players on one team finished first?
You would have had to just res the game and count the points yourself.
I'm sorry I don't have any idea how to fix this.
JaV
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://javsnadeotournament.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by m4ki Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:59 am

Nope the actual problem was, that just the first place got 1pt. Place 2,3 and 4 just got zero points. So if we would have played 2v2, the team of the player with the best time won and the times of the others didnt matter.

Next time check it before you leave or give someone you trust the required rights to change it Razz

m4ki

Back to top Go down

Post by DK Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:38 pm

Thx for your help anyway m4ki Wink

DK

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:28 am

sorry maki, i had no time to check it since i went away.
I was told that the changes I made would have made it right, but apparently it didn't.
Hopefully you guys managed alright with this problem. It's not too hard to just count the points yourselves and keep res'ing the track until youve finished.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by m4ki Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:13 am

No need to apologize, we should all be grateful that you spend your leisure time to organize this sometimes annoying but funny tournament Very Happy.

Well, there were many 1v1 and the 2v2 were played on Saqs, mystique or PT server, so everything was fine. Maybe just take my advice and let somebody help you Smile

m4ki

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:32 pm

Your welcome xd

I have let people help me! But no one has the solution... do you know it?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by m4ki Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:11 pm

Well, give somebody you trust MA or rcp on all the cunt servers, so we have a backup person if youre not available Wink.

I suggest Demon, hes 24/7 online anyway Very Happy:D

m4ki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down