JaV's Cunt - 2018
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uniwersal (Real Storm! member, not fake Storm!)

2 posters

Go down

Uniwersal (Real Storm! member, not fake Storm!) Empty Uniwersal (Real Storm! member, not fake Storm!)

Post by Uniwersal Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:20 pm

Name: Storm!Uniwersal (emphasis on the word Storm!) (and the "w")
Username: indrek
Do you have a server? I don't remember, I should check
I have read, understood and fully accept the terms and conditions of registration: Well I commented about the player name info being confusing before I even read the rules and then corrected myself, thus proving that I have read the rules properly. No one else has given any "proof" that they've actually read the rules and therefore should be disqualified so naturally I should just get the win right now (or at least skip to finals of Uni vs Jav since I can't disqualify the admin or I won't get any money). sunny

PS!: That's my plan to win the tournament as I don't currently even have tmuf. (hopefully I will once the tourney starts, whenever that is)

Comments: Let's hope that plasto doesn't join or rule 11 is going to have some serious competition.

PSS!: I checked and server is expired, so answer is No for now. No
Uniwersal
Uniwersal

Back to top Go down

Uniwersal (Real Storm! member, not fake Storm!) Empty Re: Uniwersal (Real Storm! member, not fake Storm!)

Post by Admin Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:29 am

xD you drunk uni?

Welcome!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://javsnadeotournament.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down