JaV's Cunt - 2018
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group H: Raizo vs. MderG vs. D&A vs. KingSawyer

2 posters

Go down

Group H: Raizo vs. MderG vs. D&A vs. KingSawyer Empty Group H: Raizo vs. MderG vs. D&A vs. KingSawyer

Post by Admin Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:42 am

Hey all!

Some notes:
This week is all-on-all. If you cannot make your default time, please send me a message. Since it is TA, you may be able to race your maps separately to your opponents. This must be under my supervision! So send me a message. You are still able to arrange a different time if all your opponents agree.

I want to note that the rules state how many match points you will receive at the end, but it does not specify how many map points you will get. To make it simple, you will get a map point for each map that you finish 1st or 2nd. (The match points are still as shown in the rules).

Last note. This is the final group stage week. Next week will be for postponed games, and a rest for all other players.
After that, the top two players of each group will advance to the knockout stage (starting on Monday 13th August).

Date: Sunday 5th August
Time: 1900h CEST.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://javsnadeotournament.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Group H: Raizo vs. MderG vs. D&A vs. KingSawyer Empty Re: Group H: Raizo vs. MderG vs. D&A vs. KingSawyer

Post by Uniwersal Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:42 pm

D04
Group H: Raizo vs. MderG vs. D&A vs. KingSawyer Screen49

StarstadiumD3
Group H: Raizo vs. MderG vs. D&A vs. KingSawyer Screen50

Bonus B-5
Group H: Raizo vs. MderG vs. D&A vs. KingSawyer Screen51

Kingsawyer..1+4+4 = 9  4th
Mder G........3+2+3 = 8  3rd
DA..............2+3+2 = 7  2nd
Raizo...........4+1+1 = 6  1st
Uniwersal