JaV's Cunt - 2018
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group 1: James vs. Nick vs. Errish vs. Demon vs. M4ki vs. Leo vs. Michal vs. CraSh

+2
m4ki
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Group 1: James vs. Nick vs. Errish vs. Demon vs. M4ki vs. Leo vs. Michal vs. CraSh Empty Group 1: James vs. Nick vs. Errish vs. Demon vs. M4ki vs. Leo vs. Michal vs. CraSh

Post by Admin Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:39 pm

Hey all!

Please arrange a time other than the deftime if you need to!

Def-time: 2000H CET (all groups)
Def-date: Sunday 1st Dec (all groups)
Def-servers:
Group 1: JaV's Cunt 1
Group 2: JaV's Cunt 2
Group 3: JaV's Cunt 3
Group 4: JaV's Cunt 4
Group 5: JaV's Cunt 5
Group 6: JaV's Cunt Tournament (Saqu's training server)

It's all-on-all this week. So you MUST provide screenshots this week!!

Also, I never really thought about how game points would be decided in all-on-all (match points are decided according to the current rules).
I have a couple of suggestions.
1. For each map you place in the top 4, you get 1 game point. So if you place 1st/3rd/3rd, you won 3-0, but if you placed 3rd/5th/6th, you "lost" 1-2.
2. Game points allocated based on your match points. 1st place wins 3 match points and gets 3-0 game points, 2nd place wins 2.5 match points so gets 2.5-0.5 game points, etc.
Leave your vote here, or any alternative suggestions are welcome. I will read all comments are make an announcement later in the week before the matches begin.

Good luck all!
JaV
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://javsnadeotournament.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Group 1: James vs. Nick vs. Errish vs. Demon vs. M4ki vs. Leo vs. Michal vs. CraSh Empty Re: Group 1: James vs. Nick vs. Errish vs. Demon vs. M4ki vs. Leo vs. Michal vs. CraSh

Post by m4ki Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:04 am

Hi all,

i just can play Sunday evening. Time doesnt matter. I cant play Saturday. Im travelling all day Long or you guys wanna play at 2.am Sunday morning xD.

Regarding your question Jav im for number 2, because of the following reason:

If you just get points for beeing in top 4, a Player who got 3rd place and 2 times 8th get more points than someone who finished 5th on every map, even though the overall performance was better than Player 1. I dont think thats fair. We really should take the average, else some wont even bother with training all maps and just Focus on 1 map they know they will get a Point. And we should determine the better nadeo Player by the average of many maps, not just one.

My opinion, i hope some will agree with me Smile

m4ki

Back to top Go down

Group 1: James vs. Nick vs. Errish vs. Demon vs. M4ki vs. Leo vs. Michal vs. CraSh Empty Re: Group 1: James vs. Nick vs. Errish vs. Demon vs. M4ki vs. Leo vs. Michal vs. CraSh

Post by LeandroLiberal Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:47 pm

Wazzaaa badass bitches Wink

I agree with m4ki! Second cenario looks better... It's the fairest to all players and avoy draws.

About the war itself, for me its sunday Since 19H till .... no hours xD

Cheers

LeandroLiberal

Back to top Go down

Post by Wave.Demon Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:19 pm

lets go sunday 20h?
Wave.Demon
Wave.Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by CraSh Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:02 pm

Let's drive on sunday Smile

CraSh

Back to top Go down

Post by m4ki Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:17 pm

Sunday 20 is totaly fine

m4ki

Back to top Go down

Post by errish Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:35 pm

sunday 21h kk?

errish

Back to top Go down

Post by m4ki Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:06 pm

I really dont care, just someone say accept... nobody is writing in this forum, just once per week? just say if 20 or 21 CET !!

m4ki

Back to top Go down

Post by Wave.Demon Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:01 pm

20h best for me
Wave.Demon
Wave.Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by m4ki Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:15 pm

20 is good, errish you came a bit late with your request.

m4ki

Back to top Go down

Post by m4ki Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:00 pm

We are on Cunt 1, we wait till 20:20

m4ki

Back to top Go down

Post by Wave.Demon Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:02 pm

Nice war!

Ok, here are screens:

B13
Group 1: James vs. Nick vs. Errish vs. Demon vs. M4ki vs. Leo vs. Michal vs. CraSh Ej9t

StadiumC5
Group 1: James vs. Nick vs. Errish vs. Demon vs. M4ki vs. Leo vs. Michal vs. CraSh Fga6

StadiumB1
Group 1: James vs. Nick vs. Errish vs. Demon vs. M4ki vs. Leo vs. Michal vs. CraSh C2mp

And the results:

1st: Demon: 3+1+2 = 6
2nd: James: 1+3+3 = 7
2nd: Maki: 4+2+1 = 7
4th: Crash: 2+5+7 = 14
5th: Leo: 6+4+5 = 15
6th: Michal: 7+6+4 = 17
7th: Nick: 5+7+6 = 18
8th: Errish (didn't show up)

Last edited by Wave.Demon on Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wave.Demon
Wave.Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by errish Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:07 pm

m4ki wrote:20 is good, errish you came a bit late with your request.
and you are the one to decide that? wtf man....

rly this is madness it was open between 20 and 21 and you take 20?

tztz...

errish

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:09 pm

The deadline for arranging your match was Saturday midday.
You posted after this, therefore you posted too late
Sorry errish. M4ki was just stating the rules
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wave.Demon Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:11 pm

Edited the post with results
Wave.Demon
Wave.Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by errish Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:11 pm

nevertheless there were the question to start at 20 or 21

i cant do at 20, i never could in none of the weeks before and he just decides against me WTF

just for this i have to plan my day in an other way and drive earlier to my apartment

fairplay is something else, fuck the rules

errish

Back to top Go down

Post by m4ki Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:32 pm

Yes be mad at me!!! We were all on servers, and even waited 30min on leo and said we start at 20. And youre mad at me, because i state the rules?! Great, go and cry me a river. Next time post it earlier. Idont know your private time schedule...

m4ki

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:47 pm

Shush both of you xd

Sorry errish but rules are rules.
It was too late to change time as not everyone would have seen it (i.e. what happened to saq/kuk vs b1ts/baer)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down