JaV's Cunt - 2018
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Weekly Sub-Tourney!

Go down

New Weekly Sub-Tourney! Empty New Weekly Sub-Tourney!

Post by Admin Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:10 am

I've noticed a lot of players (including myself) getting quite tired of having only 3 maps to train for a whole week!

So I've decided to dedicate 12,000cc (or possibly more) of the donations to weekly sub-tourneys.
There will be 3 extra maps put on Saqu's training server where the individual with the strongest local record at the end of the week (midnight Sunday) will get 500cc.
So 500cc possible for each map, total 1500cc each week (which must go to three different players!).
The maps will be ordered: 1, 2 and 3. So if one player has local 1 on two or more of the maps, he will get the cc for the lowest numbered map.
E.g.
Map 1 - 1st: Jav, 2nd: Jak, 3rd: Jab
Map 2 - 1st: Jav, 2nd: Jab, 3rd: Jak
Map 3 - 1st: Jab, 2nd: Jav, 3rd: Jap
Winners are 1. Jav, 2. Jab and 3. Jap (and Jak got very unlucky).

Other Rules:
1. For the sake of it, ALL cuts on ALL maps are allowed (even the crazy ones). Note: The cuts allowed for this may not be allowed for the actual tourney.
2. Players not entered in the tourney may still play and win.
3. The three selected maps will be maps that have not been used in the JaV's Cunt tourney before. However, they are allowed to be used in the tourney in the future.
4. Only local records done on the official JaV's Cunt server during the official match week are counted.
5. You do not need to train these maps at all, it is simply for fun for those who have a little extra time.
6. Locals may be done in any gamemode (TA/rounds etc), with the obvious exception of multilap tracks which must be done in rounds.
7. I have the right to change the rules at any time where necessary.

This will start in Week 3 (Monday 4th Nov - Sunday 10th Nov) and continue until further notice.
Good luck!
JaV
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://javsnadeotournament.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down