JaV's Cunt - 2018
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Match Servers

2 posters

Go down

Match Servers Empty Match Servers

Post by Admin Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:45 am

Hey all.

There are now a whole bunch of servers for you to play on!
I've organised 5 match servers for you, so feel free to use any of them for your matches.
You no longer have to worry about whether your match will clash with someone elses, as one of the 5 servers will probably always be free!
They are called "JaV's Cunt 1" and "JaV's Cunt 2", etc.
The password for each server is "Cunt1", "Cunt2", etc (no space between Cunt and 1 and the C is capital).

The servers are all set up and ready for a match to begin (i.e. for this week there is 2 warm up points set up for each track). Also, note they are in TEAM mode (not rounds mode), so remember to change to the appropriate side (red/blue) before the match begins.
I haven't added everyone as operators yet (I will probably do this sometime soon), but feel free to use call votes to switch tracks if you'd rather do them in a different order.

Also, if you didn't already know, there is a couple training servers set up for you! These are called "JaV's Cunt tournament" and "javs Nadeo tournament". Feel free to train your heart out on these two servers, but please don't use these for your matches because: 1. There is no password set up and randoms could enter during your match and annoy you and 2. It's good to leave the server free so people can still train during your match (especially if their match is straight after yours).

To find all of these 7 servers, just search for "jav".

I would like to thank Saq and Tidus for setting up the training servers, and tm2wr for setting up the 5 match servers for me. Legends!

Let me know if you have any trouble with the servers,
Good luck!
JaV
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://javsnadeotournament.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Match Servers Empty Re: Match Servers

Post by saqid Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:45 pm

Demon and Leo decided to use my server. Should they move or is it ok?

saqid

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:54 pm

Just do w/e for this week.
But next week use the match servers
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://javsnadeotournament.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down